Villains and Vigilantes: Stalking Sharn
Class: Duskblade 5 / Wizard: 1 / Abjurant Champion: 1 Lvl: 7
- Basic Statistics
|Str: 20||+5||HP: 67|
|Dex: 16||+3||AC: 10|
|Con: 16||+3||Flat Footed: 10|
|Int: 16||+3||Touch: 13|
|Wis: 14||+2||Inish: +3|
|Chr: 13||+1||Speed: 30|
|Base Atk: +6||Grapple: +11|
|Save||Base||A. Mod||M. Mod||Misc|
|GreatSword +2||+14/ +8||2d6+9||19-20 x2||M||S|
|Armor||Type||AC Bonus||Max Dex||Check||Spell Fail||Speed||Weight||Special Properties|
|+2 Mithril Breastplate||L||+7||+5||-1||15%||30|
|Protective Item||AC Bonus||Weight||Special|
Arcane Disciple – Strength domain
Combat Casting (DB bonus)
Scribe Scroll (W bonus)
spellcraft – 11
Knowledge (Arcana) – 11
Knowledge (Local) – 10
Knowledge (Religion) – 10
Knowledge (Nature) – 10
Knowledge (History) – 10
Climb – 4
Special Abilities / Class Features
- Arcane Atunement – use the spell-like powers dancing lights, detect magic, flare, ghost sound, and read magic a combined total of 3 + int times per day.
- Armored Mage (medium armor) no risk of spell failure while casting with light shields and light or medium armor
- Arcane Channeling – use a standard action to cast any touch spell you know and deliver the spell through your weapon with a melee attack. Casting a spell in this manner does not provoke attacks of opportunity. The spell must have a casting time of 1 standard action or less. If the melee attack is successful, the attack deals damage normally; then the effect of the spell is resolved.
- Quick Cast – 1/day cast any spell as a swift action, spell must have casting time of 1 standard action or less.
- Familiar (Raven)
- Spell School (Universalist) – Hand of the apprentice – You cause your melee weapon to fly from your grasp and strike a foe before instantly returning to you. As a standard action, you can make a single attack using a melee weapon at a range of 30 feet. This attack is treated as a ranged attack with a thrown weapon. 3+int times per day
- Abjurant Armor – add Abjurant champion level to armor or shield bonuses
- Extended Abjuration – double duration of abjuration spells without increasing casting time
- Everfull Mug
- Magic Bedroll
- Everlasting Rations
- Cloak of Resist +1
Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your full name?
Cain Ashford Ravenholm
2. Where and when were you born?
Aundaire – north of Fairhaven near the whisper woods
3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Ashford and Tyria Ravenholm – Both were farmers in the area near whisper woods. Both were quite serious with little time for non-sense.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
No siblings, parents tried.
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
I don’t have a home, I don’t tend to stick around one place for long.
6. What is your occupation?
I bring justice to those who deserve it.
7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
8. To which social class do you belong?
Lower class, though I’ve been associated with plenty of wizards
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I don’t believe in weakness
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
Knowledge is the greatest power of them all.
Justice cannot be stopped, only delayed.
13. What do you have in your pockets?
Coins, some spell components
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I have a low tolerance for foolery and an even lower tolerance for idiots.
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Good for the most part, up until about age 10, where bandits came and ransacked our farm. Burning the place to the ground and killing my parents. I was found by a knight who took me to Fairhaven. There I absorbed all the knowledge I could find. I knew then I had to become stronger to seek justice.
16. What is your earliest memory?
The pillaging of my families homestead sticks out.
17. How much schooling have you had?
Some magic schooling, some soldier training, I did my best to mix and match these
18. Did you enjoy school?
What little of it I had, yes
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
Wizard school, mixed and matched with soldier training.
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
For the most part
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I intended to take over the family farm.
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
during Wizardry school, and a gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
No, lost virginity. Her name escapes me, we barely dated for a few weeks. She was kinda easy to be honest.
28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
Part 3: Past Influences
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
The pillaging of my families homestead.
30. Who has had the most influence on you?
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
32. What is your greatest regret?
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I’ve killed, many times.
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
38. What is your best memory?
39. What is your worst memory?
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
41. What is your greatest fear?
42. What are your religious views?
43. What are your political views?
44. What are your views on sex?
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Part 5: Relationships With Others
53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.) Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
60. How close are you to your family?
61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
69. Do you care what others think of you?
Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
71. What is your most treasured possession?
72. What is your favorite color?
73. What is your favorite food?
74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
78. What makes you laugh?
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
81. How do you deal with stress?
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
83. What are your pet peeves?
Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
86. What is your greatest weakness?
87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
91. Do you like yourself?
92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
98. What three words best describe your personality?
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)